The goal of MeSay Corporation is to promote cultural exchanges based on “food”, foster internal mutual understanding and contribute to the expanded distribution of people, goods and wealth. MeSay Corporation publishes in English the free “MeSay Restaurant & Bar Guidebook” and helps to introduce Japanese cooking, drinks and entertainment to non-Japanese patrons. We also provide information in Japanese about the American restaurant business and offer support to Japanese companies that want to do business in America.
- Produce Japanese restaurant & bar guides written in English
- Offer expertise on providing service to foreign customers including menu translations
- Provide business information covering the American restaurant industry
- Conduct market research in America
- Provide support for conducting business in America
- July 2005 Initiate business start up
- September 2005 Establish business
- December 2005 Web site Setup
- December 2005 Commence business in Japan
JCONNECTION INC. (MeSay Corporation)
21250 Hawthoren Blvd., Suite 500
Torrance, CA 90503
Advertise Japan's restaurants, hotels, and bars targeting towards foreigners. Create an international market by incorporating English menus and customer service skills.